Hair Removal Services
Waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer. Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root. Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.
The top 5 benefits of waxing over shaving…
1. No cuts or scars and no rashes on sensitive skin.
2. For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower, finer and it lasts longer than shaving.
3. Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
4. Waxing will make your skin feel smoother without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
5. Waxing is not always painful if you do it right.
Do’s & Don’ts Before your service: ·
Do not use any lotions or moisturizers on your skin at least 12 hours prior to your appointment.
Do not take a hot shower or bath immediately before your appointment. ·
Do not wax if using or have used RETIN-A, or topical medications, taking Accutane or having chemical peels. Limit caffeine intake on the day of your waxing. · If you are getting a bikini wax remember you are more sensitive few days before and after your menstrual cycle. After the service: ·
Do not take hot showers/ A shower with cool water is ok.
Do not touch freshly waxed skin, hands carry bacteria which may lead to an infection. · Do not expose skin to sun or tanning for 24 hours. ·
Don’t shave between waxing appointments this makes the hair more resistant to future waxing.